I know I said this with Tommy, but it is EXTREMELY hard to get these monthly photos on the blanket!! I can’t believe we only have 3 more months until Emmett is ONE!
- Pulling himself up to stand
- Crawling ALL-OVER-THE-HOUSE
- Being outside – he loves the swings!
- Bath time & doing tick-tock in the mirror
- Making all sorts of sounds
- Weighs 23.4 lbs & is 29.25 in. tall
- Eats solids three times a day & starting to reduce his milk amount!
- Pulling himself up to stand by the couch/ottoman/toy table
- Usually wakes 1 time throughout the night because he loses his pacifier
- He has 2 teeth on the bottom & 2 on top now
- Both Tom & I heard him say “mama” the other morning
- Size 12 month clothing & size 4 diapers
I’ve enjoyed having my summer off to just hang out with my boys. We took advantage of having our own playground in our backyard, and the boys love the new swings that Daddy installed. We’ve also been busy playing at different parks in nearby neighborhoods. Both boys love sitting in the bike trailer and taking a bike ride to the park!
Emmett is standing up on anything he can these days!