- Exploring — he’s very curious about his surroundings.
- Eating — he loves to feed himself table foods.
- Mimicking the noises that Daddy makes.
- Walking with assistance/speed bear crawling.
- Saying “Mama” and “Dada” 🙂
- Playing with his toys — especially the ones that rattle & shake.
- Giving Mommy eskimo kisses.
- Going for walks with Lyla.
- Weighs 25 lbs & is 29 3/4 in. tall
- Eats solids three times a day + snacks & about 28 oz. of milk
- Has 2 teeth on the bottom and 4 on top!
- Sleeps 10-12 hours at night
- Can say “Dada” AND “Mama” 🙂
- Waves bye-bye & gives high-fives
- Size 18 month clothing & size 4 diapers
Tommy went to Mommy’s high school’s homecoming.
Tommy made his first appearance at the Walsh’s annual Door Country trip.