People always say that kids grow up fast. I didn’t truly believe it until I had one of my own. I cannot believe Tommy will be the big O-N-E in just a month! Time needs to slow down…
- WALKING! He can walk from one person to another across a room, but still loves to crawl 🙂
- Reading books with Mommy
- Banging toys together
- Throwing balls/other toys/remotes
- Trying to play with Lyla’s food & water bowls
- Standing up on everything
- Giving kisses
- Listening to music
- EATING — ANYTHING & EVERYTHING.
- Weighs 26.8 lbs & is 30 1/2 in. tall
- Has 8 teeth
- Sleeps 10-12 hours at night
- Can roll his tongue (like when you roll your “r’s” in Spanish)
- Waves bye-bye & gives high-fives
- Size 18 month clothing & size 4 diapers
Although he had a cold, that didn’t stop Tommy from celebrating his first Halloween!
Tommy was a great sport during our fall family photo shoot!
Tommy celebrated his first Thanksgiving by eating the grown up food!