- Cooing — it’s so fun to listen to him try to talk!
- Smiling — he can recognize mine & Tom’s voices 🙂
- Drooling — we need to invest in some of those cute bandana looking bibs!
- Listening to Mommy read books — Chicka Chicka Boom Boom & Goodnight Moon are his current favorites.
- Playing with his hands — he has a firm grip on other people’s fingers, and will often hold onto my shirt. He also started swatting at his toys on his play mat.
- Baths — except when it’s time to wash his face/head
- Going to church — he loves looking at all the lights, the sound of the organ & singing, and the blue ceiling!
- Tummy time — he has such a strong neck now and loves looking around. He’ll even occasionally roll over from tummy to back!
- Looking at himself in the mirror — who wouldn’t like to look at that cute face?
- Kicking — maybe he’ll be a future soccer star?
- Trying to giggle — he’s definitely making the beginning sounds of giggling. He cracks himself up!
- Weighs 16.2 lbs & is approximaely 24 3/4 in. (It’s very difficult to measure a wiggly baby!)
- Eats 6 oz during the day and 8 oz right before bed
- *Mostly* sleeps through the night!
- Size 3-6 month clothing (depending on the brand) & size 2 diapers