I can’t believe my little babe is halfway to a year old! Where did the last 6 months go?! Tommy is a healthy & happy little boy 🙂
- Rolling — not crawling yet, but he’s definitely scooting! I know he’s going to be on the move soon!
- Sitting up — he can sit in a highchair now at restaurants and in the seat of a shopping cart.
- Playing in his jumperoo
- Holding his feet
- Watching his fingers move — this usually happens when he’s getting sleepy!
- Being outside — he LOVES watching the trees and hearing all of the nature sounds from our balcony in the city.
- Eating solids — sweet potatoes and peas are his favorites so far!
- Weighs 20.4 lbs & is 27 1/2 in. tall
- Eats 6 oz during the day and 8 oz right before bed
- Eats solids once a day
- Still sleeping through the night 🙂
- Size 9 or 12 month clothing & size 4 diapers
- Can sit up without assistance
Tommy went to my DePaul graduation — I received my Master’s degree in Education as a Reading Specialist 🙂
Tommy took his first airplane ride to South Carolina for a family vacation — he did great!
He LOVES the water!
I’m loving all of the time I get to spend with Tommy this summer! #teacherperks 🙂