- CRAWLING! He crawls and scoots his way around the room now.
- Sitting up — It’s so cute to watch him sitting up in his crib in the morning, just babbling to himself.
- Food — he eats solids 2-3 times a day, and he loves just about anything!
- Making fart noises — thanks Daddy for teaching him that one!
- Being outside — We take lots of walks with Lyla these days.
- Sucking on his toes — Usually when I’m trying to change his diaper.
- Clapping — “If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands!“
This photo is NOT staged. We love when he falls asleep like this — so relaxed!!
Lyla has found her new favorite spot!
- Weighs 22.2 lbs & is 28 in. tall
- Eats solids twice a day & about 29 oz. of milk
- Crawls/scoots around the room
- 2 bottom teeth are beginning to make their appearance!
- Still sleeping through the night most nights. Since he’s teething, he’ll occasionally cry for a little bit until one of us puts his pacifier back in 🙂
- Size 12 month clothing & size 4 diapers
Tommy celebrated his first Fourth of July! We were able to spend some time with friends at a lake house in Michigan.
Tommy loves going to watch Daddy’s 16″ softball games.
We went to Michigan City with Mommy’s family for a week on the beach!