9 months in — 9 months out! I don’t even remember what life was like before my little guy — I love him so much!
- Walking with assistance — whether it’s pushing his toys, the highchair, or reaching for our hands, he tries to walk every where!
- Watching his shadows — he LOVES twirling his hands and finding his shadow.
- Mirrors — he can recognize himself in the mirror now & is fascinated with watching his hands twirl
- Being tickled — those baby giggles are the BEST!
- Going to daycare — he’s always such a happy boy when we go to pick him up.
- Watching Lyla — his face lights up whenever he sees her
- Opening cabinets — time to baby-proof everything!
- Weighs 24.6 lbs & is 29 in. tall
- Eats solids three times a day & about 27 oz. of milk
- Has 2 teeth on the bottom and is starting to get 2 on the top
- Sleeps 10-12 hours at night
- Can feed himself (he LOVES mac ‘n cheese!)
- Size 12-18 month clothing & size 4 diapers
Tommy went to McDonalds for the first time to support Mommy’s McTeacher night.
We got out a tour of Daddy’s new office in the west loop. Check out that rooftop view!
Tommy loves football Sundays!
Tommy always has fun at Grandma’s house! We are fortunate that both of our moms can watch Tommy one day a week.
Having fun with cousin Jonathan!